As part of our Programs & Ecosystem Team we are seeking for someone who is passionate about startups and could make a great contribution to success of our next TNW Conference.
The position starts January 2018 and you’ll be working mainly on our TNW Conference Europe 2018 which will be held in Amsterdam on the 24th & 25th of May.
What would you do?
Support the team in improving our relationships with startups. Everything we do is driven by our desire to increase the satisfaction of the startups attending our programs.
Assist our team during the process of scouting and reviewing startups, as well as conducting interviews with startup founders and qualifying leads.
Help coordinate the process of connecting startups with relevant stakeholders such as investors, press and other interesting parties in collaboration with our Programs & Ecosystems Team, as well as our Investor Success Manager.
Assist the Events Team with on-boarding Startups and welcoming them during the event!
Why it’s a great opportunity
- You will discover some of the greatest startups in Tech and get a chance to talk to the innovators that will shape our futre.
- You’ll get a good overview of what’s happening in the tech industry, who the people are behind today’s most innovative and successful companies and the trends and developments they’re driving.
- You’ll become an essential part of one of the biggest leading technology conference in the world bringing together 15.000 global attendees.
- You will have great autonomy, as well as real responsibility for one of the most essential parts of the conference.
- We’re based in TQ, our Tech Hub in the centre of Amsterdam that we share with some of the city’s most promising start-ups. Every week we have drinks on our sunshiny balcony, start off the day with yoga in The Club and finish (free, tasty and healthy) lunch with some ping pong or badminton.
- Awesome perks and flexibility while you grow your skills.
- Deeply curious about new technologies and innovations and passionate about the startups building them?
- An amazing communicator with previous experience in a sales representative role?
- Good at turning a no/maybe into a yes?
- Structured and well-organized?
- Gifted with a talent to stay focused while drones fly over your head?
- Proactive and an independent worker?
- A (close to) native English speaker?
- Ambitious, innovative and creative?
- Comfortable with responsibility?
- Never afraid to ask questions?
- Available from January 2018 until June 2018?
Seriously? You tick all those boxes? Then you might be THE one, apply asap..