What would you do?
- Do outreach to amazingly talented entrepreneurs, authors, researchers, designers, developers and everything in between to get them on board as speakers for our events.
- Research potential speakers, session hosts and themes for TNW New York and TNW Conference.
- Be in direct contact with speakers to make sure everything is taken care of for their trip to Amsterdam or NYC.
- Be responsible for speaker administration & part of the production.
- Help make sure our speakers have a fantastic experience in New York and Amsterdam, by organizing special events such as the speaker dinner.
- Learn about key themes and players in the tech industry, what goes into organizing one of the biggest tech conferences on the planet and how to accomplish great things with a small team.
Why it’s a great opportunity
- You will be in contact with some of the greatest thought leaders and most successful entrepreneurs in tech, business and creativity.
- You’ll get a good overview of what’s happening in the tech industry, who the people are behind today’s most innovative and successful companies and the trends and developments they’re driving.
- You’ll be an essential part of one of the biggest leading technology and business events in the world.
- You will have great autonomy, as well as real responsibility for one of the most essential parts of the conference.
- You’ll be part of the coolest, most diverse team at TNW. We have 7 different nationalities in our team and the oldest member is 30.
- We’re based in TQ, our Tech Hub in the centre of Amsterdam that we share with some of the city’s most promising start-ups. Every week we have drinks on our sunshiny balcony, start off the day with yoga in The Club and finish (free, tasty and healthy) lunch with some ping pong or badminton.
- Stellar compensation while you grow the skills you want.
- Deeply curious about new technologies and innovations and how those will change our society, jobs and lives?
- An amazing communicator and great to have on the team?
- Good at turning a no/maybe into a yes?
- Structured and well-organized?
- Gifted with a talent to stay focused while drones fly over your head?
- Proactive and an independent worker?
- A (close to) native English speaker?
- Ambitious, innovative and creative?
- Comfortable with responsibility?
- Never afraid to ask questions?
- Available from September 2017 until June 2018?
Good, then we applaud you to apply.