We're on the hunt for a seriously impressive social media and community management intern.
This is no ordinary internship... So, read on and see if you have the social skills to grab this opportunity.
A taste of what this role internship will involve...
- Managing and engaging with our community of over 5 million readers across all major social media platforms incl. Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reddit + others.
- Supporting the TNW editorial team in publishing timely social posts optimised to each specific platform’s needs.
- Coming up with creative, innovative and impactful social content ideas.
- Keeping on top of all social analytics data to make smart content publishing decisions.
- Making swift edits to editorial/social images and videos using a range of popular editing tools.
- Developing and growing new online communities for TNW on existing and emerging platforms, such as Facebook Groups.
- Partying when you think you can party no more.
The ideal candidate
- Currently lives in the US. (role requires person to work during standard US office hours)
- Addicted to all things social media related.
- Enjoys managing and participating in online communities
- Is most at home in a fast paced, multi-tasking role.
- Confident and experienced in using the full range of popular social networks for both personal and business purposes.
- Fascinated by internet culture, viral content and tech in general.
- Enjoys keeping on top of all the latest social media tools, features and platform news.
- Is proactive in their approach to work, and a self-starter who learns fast.
- Possesses excellent communication skills, both written and oral (English).
- Has strong editing and proofreading skills with an exceptional eye for detail.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects or similar video tools preferred, but not required.
- Has an interest or experience with working in the news media, journalism or related industries would be advantageous.
The TNW internship deal...
- A minimum of SIX months unforgettable work/life experience in an exciting fast-paced role.
- A PAID internship position that helps you grow as a person AND develop skills and knowledge you'll take with you in your next exciting career move.
- A open vacation policy you'll love
- Parties. All the parties. Seriously.
Preferred start date: January / February 2018
Sound too good to be true?
What are you waiting for?