We're on the hunt for a seriously impressive social media and community management intern.
This is no ordinary internship...
Read on and see if you have the social skills to grab this opportunity.
The GEEKIEST, most full-on, non-stop internship in 2017...
Here are just a few examples of the sorts of things this role will involve...
- Manage and engage with our community of over 5 million readers across all major social media platforms incl. Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reddit + others.
- Support the editorial team in pushing out timely social posts optimised to each specific platforms needs.
- Come up with creative, innovative and impactful social content ideas.
- Keep on top of all social analytics data to make smart content publishing decisions.
- Working with the TNW events team managing social for one of the world's largest tech festivals - TNW Conference 2018.
- Make swift edits to editorial/social images and videos using a range of popular editing tools.
- Help setup, manage and (maybe) appear on camera for video content such as on Facebook Live.
- Party when you think you can party no more.
The perfect candidate
- Loves social media, managing online communities and fast paced, multi-tasking roles.
- Confident and experienced in using the full range of popular social networks for both personal and business purposes.
- Fascinated by internet culture, viral content and tech in general.
- Knows their way around video and image editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects or similar tools.
- Knows how to set up a live stream, or is at least familiar with the general structure of them and is able help us create amazing live videos on Facebook Live etc.
- Enjoys keeping on top of all the latest social media tools, features and platform news.
- Is proactive in their approach to work, and a self-starter who learns fast.
- Possesses excellent communication skills, both written and oral (English language).
- Has strong editing and proofreading skills with exceptional eye for detail.
- Currently lives in, or is able to commute to work in Amsterdam.
The TNW internship deal...
- A minimum of SIX months unforgettable work/life experience in an exciting fast-paced role. 😀
- A PAID internship position that helps you grow as a person AND develop skills and knowledge you'll take with you in your next exciting career move. 💵
- A open vacation policy you'll love 😍
- Parties. All the parties. Seriously. 🎉
Preferred start date:
- September 2017
Sound too good to be true?