The Next Web is a fast-growing tech media company with a highly influential media platform, unparalleled conferences and a team that's building awesome new technology products and workspaces.
Are you a lightning-fast writer with a strong voice, a unique take on new products, and ideas about how publications can link to partners without being a sell-out? Do you have great taste in finding and picking interesting products ranging from new headphones to incomprehensibly huge tubs of lube? Do you agree that most affiliate content sucks and think you can do way better?
Then you might be the person we’re looking for.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Possess great communication skills on a native-English level
- Have a unique writing voice and strong editing and proofreading skills
- Are not afraid of trying out things that might fail
- Know what’s in and what’s out in tech and gadgets
- Can turn out a high volume of articles of consistent quality
- Detest generic marketing content
- Producing editorial content on products
- Creative input for new formats, videos, and ways of covering products
- Select products people will love
- Work with SEO experts to effectively measure and optimize content
- Analyze content stats and finetune output accordingly
- Weekly reporting in editorial meeting
- A sweet spot in the heart of Amsterdam’s tech community
- Flexible hours and open vacation policy
- Good compensation
- Did we mention there will be parties?
Preferred start date: ASAP
We’d like to see what you’ve done in the past. Further on we’ll ask you to attach:
2. Motivational letter
3. original formats/ideas for covering products
4. Relevant past work
PS. Applicants must be based in the Amsterdam area or able to relocate on short notice