- You love talking to people and you're truly interested in them. What drives them, makes them tick. We’ve got a lot of stories in our 6.000m2 building with over 600 people, ready to be told. You can’t wait to get them out.
- You've got a flare for creative copywriting and you have some basic design skills.
- You're a social media geek. You know what works on which channels, and you want to get creative.
- You love working independently and owning a project from A-Z. You will be assisting the Marketing Manager with executing campaigns related to our community, as well as pitching your own ideas to the team.
- You connect with the community every chance you get. In the hallways and during events. You want to get to know them, so you know what content we should create.
- You're fluent in English. In fact, you might not even speak Dutch at all. Totally fine with us since our community is international, as long as you live here or plan to move to the Netherlands and have a work Visa.
- You like learning about new technologies, and enjoy discovering new apps or games. The geekier the better.
- A full-time position as Junior Editor. An internship position is also possible.
- Fitting compensation that keeps you focused on the job at hand.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work at the heart of the tech community in Amsterdam. You’ll meet tons and tons of early stage startups. So if you plan to start a company yourself one day, or would love to work for one later on, this is the job for you.
- A role where you can pick your responsibilities and grow the skills you want to grow.
- A team that supports you who’ve worked at all kinds of tech companies, from small ones that got acquired to big ones like Google. We’ll teach you all of our joint experiences. Like, did you know our Managing Director can fold a frog out of a €10 note? Amazing. But seriously, there’s over 20 years of experience in the house.
Are you excited to join? Hit the button below!