- You're an explorer. You take initiative and you are excited by new technologies.
- You're eager to expand our current technology stack, which consists of: Vue.js+TypeScript, Github, CircleCI, Firebase and more.
- You're excited to work with big brands and fast-growing startups. They'll use the products you build, and you can high-five them at the coffee machine.
- You'll be responsible for the development of our online tooling. This includes building out our integrations, developing the community platform and improving our website.
- You'll work on building out our integrations. There's a bunch of tools we use to run our building and community (think of Envoy, Spont, Robin and much more) and you'll help integrate them into our systems.
- You'll help speed up the development of the community platform, making it the best place for our community to connect online.
- You'll work on making our website a central hub for everything tech, startups and growth. That means integrating more ATS' on our jobs page, automating the events flow and building out Stories.
You'll be working in a small, but quickly growing team.
You'll work closely together with a senior engineer, designer and product manager. The TNW development team is in the office next to us as well. Keep your eyes and ears open, there's lot's to learn from them!
- A role where you can grow. Your job title describes a lot of things, and we’d love to play on your individual strengths to see what it can mean for you.
- Fitting compensation that keeps you motivated.
- A great work environment. We're running a tech hub with over 700 people in the center of Amsterdam. There will be lots of opportunities to connect with other like-minded people.
- With our diverse programming there'll be a lot of interesting events, which you're free to attend.