The Next Web is a fast-growing tech media company with a highly influential media platform, unparalleled conferences and a team that's building awesome new technology products and workspaces.
The internship at TNW will expose you to the tech industry, and most importantly provide opportunities for your personal and professional development. Join our team to make an impact and be challenged every day!
- Together with People Manager, thinking of strategies and executing ideas on employee happiness at TNW throughout their employee journey
- Managing HR administration
- Coordinating the recruitment processes of the vacancies at TNW
- Organizing trainings and team activities
- Working on employer brand of TNW
- Taking care of every day working environment: managing the office space, contacting suppliers
- Contributing your own ideas on improvements within the team and the company
- a student of HRM, Social/Organizational Psychology or Business Management
- fun person, bring the team together
- A role where you can grow. Your job title describes a lot of things, and we’d love to play on your individual strengths to see what it can mean for you
An inspiring workplace in our own tech hub TQ with a rooftop terrace, bar, lunch playground, canal view and a hidden disco 🏓
A network brimming with influencers, talented geeks, and promising startups
With our diverse programming at TQ there'll be a lot of interesting events, which you're free to attend
Fitting compensation that keeps you motivated
- A relaxed, informal work atmosphere
- Free lunch, snacks and delicious tea and coffee
- Weekly drinks with colleagues and other TQ residents 🍸 Did we mention there will be parties?