You’ll be joining the Facilities & Operations Team at TQ and be a go-to person for the community for any question related to facilities.
You'll get your own project within TQ, to manage the facilities around the front desk and make it smoother than ever. Think of guest flow, events coordination, security & safety, mail and deliveries.
Together with the rest of the TQ-team, yes also the Managing Director, you will often be a host at the front desk to figure out best practices and try out new things. Your smile will be the first thing people see when they walk in.
You’ll be the eyes and the ears when it comes to TQ's facilities: how to keep them great and make them more awesome.
You'll be pro-active in helping out residents both online and offline, and you don't mind getting your hands dirty.
We have round the clock events at TQ, so this means you’ll have to have a flexible schedule and may have to work one or two evenings a week.
In short, you’ll do everything in your power to make the facilities of TQ better than ever before!
You're a people person and love to make people feel at home.
You're an organizational unicorn, and are always seeking ways to improve how things work.
You're fluent in English. In fact, you might not even speak Dutch at all. Totally fine with us since our community is international, as long as you live here or plan to move to the Netherlands and have a work Visa.
Preferably you are following or have followed a study in "Facility Management" or something similar. You can put all your knowledge into practice.
- A full-time 3-6 month internship from December onwards. We’re open to discuss a part-time position too.
- Fitting compensation that keeps you focused.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work at the heart of the tech community in Amsterdam and basically attend a lot of great parties and events hold in TQ's club. It’ll be the ride of your life!
- You’ll meet tons and tons of early stage startups. So if you plan to start a company yourself one day, or would love to work for one later on, this is the job for you.
- A role where you can pick your responsibilities and grow the skills you want to grow.
- A team that supports you who’ve worked at all kinds of tech companies, from small ones to big ones like Google. We’ll teach you all of our joint experiences. Like, did you know our Managing Director can fold a frog out of a €10 bill? Amazing. But seriously, there’s over 20 years of experience in the house.
- Did we mention there will be parties?
Are you excited to join? Hit the button below!