- Have a unique writing voice and great communication skills on a native-English level
- Have an affinity with technology and a passion for startups & entrepreneurship
- Are proactive and take initiative
- Can work independently and own a project from A-Z
- Are not afraid to suggest improvements to the way things are done
- Live in or plan to move to the Netherlands and have a valid work visa. TNW cannot sponsor visas
You’re active on social media and know what works on each platform. You’re up to date with what’s happening in our community and are quick to respond. From writing clever copy to experimenting with new ways of promoting our events, jobs & stories, you’ll give our channels the attention they deserve.
You enjoy talking to people and know the right questions to ask to get those juicy details. We’ve got a lot of stories in our building waiting to be told. You’ll assist the Editor with writing blog posts about our community for TQ Stories.
You’re motivated to tell stories people care and want to know about. You’ll be part of weekly meetings to brainstorm new coverage angles, formats, and creative ways of engaging our audience.
Some photography and basic design skills are a big plus (but definitely not a dealbreaker).
A full-time six-month internship from October/November onwards
Fitting internship compensation
A role where you can pick your responsibilities and grow the skills you want to grow
You’ll work closely with the TNW editorial team. TNW is the mother-company of TQ, and among other things, they run a pretty successful and highly influential tech blog, with over 8 million visitors per month. Lots to learn from them!
You’ll have the opportunity to work at the heart of the tech community in Amsterdam. You’ll meet tons and tons of early stage startups. So if you plan to start a company yourself one day, or would love to work for one later on, this is the job for you.
Did we mention there will be parties?