- You will be to make a perfect match between our community and our current launching partners. These include companies that before were a startup themselves, like Booking.com or Google, or enterprise companies that have been helping entrepreneurs for decades, like KPMG and ABN AMRO. The challenge here is to make sure both are motivated to help each other grow through meaningful programming.
- You actively go out and connect with potential partners on two big things: content (how we do it) and culture (why we do it). Often times we have the formats already to support what the partner thinks is important. We've already worked successfully on those formats with Salesforce, Microsoft, Amazon, Stripe, Etsy, and many others. Sometimes though it can also mean creating new programming or community efforts, and the rest of the team is there to help you along the way.
- You keep a tidy pipeline and develop a process for keeping in touch with all of your leads. You communicate with the other sales team from TNW as well, and see how both companies can come up with even better solutions for partners.
- You collaborate with the teams that run our facility, our community teams that bring new startups and members into the building, and our programming team that organizes dozens of events every month. You're the red line that ties all of these three elements together for our partners.
- You connect with our community every chance you get to find out what can make a startup grow. Knowing your community is crucial for you and the partners you'll work with, so you should be obsessed with it.
You're fluent in English. In fact, you might not even speak Dutch at all. Totally fine with us since our community is international, as long as you live here or plan to move to the Netherlands and have a work Visa.
You like learning about new technologies, and enjoy discovering new apps or games. The geekier the better.
- A full-time position as Business Developer.
- Fitting fixed compensation that keeps you focused on the job at hand, with a commission that keeps you motivated.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work at the heart of the tech community in Amsterdam. It’ll be the ride of your life!
- You’ll meet tons and tons of early stage startups. So if you plan to start a company yourself one day, or would love to work for one later on, this is the job for you.
- A role where you can pick your responsibilities and grow the skills you want to grow. A “business developer” describes a lot of things, and we’d love to play on your individual strengths to see what it can mean for you.
- A team that supports you who’ve worked at all kinds of tech companies, from small ones that got acquired to big ones like Google and Apple. We’ll teach you all of our joint experiences. Like, did you know our Managing Director can fold a frog out of a €10 bill? Amazing. But seriously, there’s over 20 years of experience in the house.
In short, you’ll do everything in your power to make the startups and the partners in our community grow. So send over that resume and let's chat!